Why Covered California is an employer of choice
Join a team where YOU can make a difference!
Who We Are
We work to improve the health of all Californians by assuring their access to affordable, high-quality care. Since opening our doors in 2014, we have helped 2.9 million people buy health insurance.
Our mission is to increase the number of insured Californians, improve health care quality, lower costs and reduce health disparities through an innovative, competitive marketplace that empowers consumers to choose the health plan and providers that give them the best value.
Build your Career Here
Covered California has a variety of career fields that help make a difference in the lives of Californians, such as Business Services, Communications and Public Relations, Covered California University, Equal Employment Opportunity Office, Executive Office, External Affairs, Financial Management, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Marketing, Ombud's Office, Policy, Evaluation and Research, Program Integrity, Sales and Outreach, Service Center, and Customer Care Division.
Join Our Team!
Covered California employees are our most valuable asset. Our employees are the vital link that ensures our vision, mission, and values are fully realized. We have a variety of career fields that help make a different in the lives of Californians and we’re looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to be a part of our organization that allows you to think outside the box, surround yourself with smart collogues, and perform at your best.
Covered California is an employer of choice and our employees are drawn here for a number of reasons, such as:
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Training and development opportunities
- Inclusive atmosphere and employee recognition
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Pension and savings plans
- Personal job satisfaction working in public service
- Locations in Sacramento, Rancho Cordova, and Fresno
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Flexibility: alternate work week and/or telework (in some positions)
- Wellness program
- Types of Careers at Covered California
- How to Apply
- Executive Level Positions
- Job Openings
- Jobs Fairs and Events